10950NAT Certificate IV in University Preparation Info Session 8th September
IES CERTIFICATE IV IN UNI PREPARATION INFORMATION EVENING
EXPERIENCE IES COLLEGE
Regardless of your age or background, we would love to talk to you about your study options and entry into our 10950NAT Certificate IV in University Preparation. Come and join us on Thursday 8th of September, from 4pm to 7pm at our Spring Hill campus, for an opportunity to talk to our expert staff, attend information seminars and tour our facilities to get a sense of what it’s like to be an IES College student.
The information session is your chance to see how our flexible delivery mode and quality program can help you, the same way we have helped over 10,000 students enrol in the undergraduate program of their choice.
A STRONG FOUNDATION YEAR FOR YOUR UNIVERSITY STUDY
WHY THE 10950NAT CERTIFICATE IV IN UNIVERSITY PREPARATION?
The 10950NAT Certificate IV in University Preparation is recognised by Queensland universities as a high-quality academic pathway to most bachelor degree programs. Our flexible delivery mode means that students can learn online but also attend on campus for face to face support.
The 10950NAT Certificate IV in University Preparation supports students to enter university with the knowledge and skills to study in most undergraduate degree programs in Queensland. We offer start of year entry points to align with Australian universities first semester start dates.
A PATHWAY TO UNIVERSITY
ON THE DAY YOU CAN:
- Drop in any time between 4:00-7:00pm;
- Grab a free coffee at our onsite café and chat with our teachers and support staff;
- Our specialist advisers will be on hand to explain everything from the application processes and admission requirements to our scholarships and student services;
- Meet our teachers from the STEM, Business, and Humanities Departments;
- Attend an information session with our Academic Team
- Explore our flexible study options;
- Tour our state-of-the-art campus, study areas, and exceptional facilities;
- Discover how IES College can help you achieve your goals!
OVER 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN HELPING STUDENTS SUCCEED
WHY STUDY AT IES COLLEGE?
For over 20 years, IES College has successfully transitioned more than 10,000 students into their chosen undergraduate degrees at leading Australian universities.
IES College is an environment where diversity is embraced; our academic and experiential learning program will support, nurture and challenge students while preparing them for success in an increasingly complex world.
Our personalised learning approach centres around the learner and encourages and supports students to reach their full potential by creating a learning process that is better suited for each individual learner with their own unique style, background, needs and previous experiences.