- Download an application form, complete and return it by email, fax, mail or in person (details listed below) together with certified copies of your academic records, English Language proficiency and any other documents relevant to the application.
- Your application will be assessed and if successful you will receive a formal offer by email/fax. The original offer(s) will be sent by email to yourself or your agent.
- To accept this offer you should return copies of any documents requested by the Enrolments Manager, as outlined in your offer letter, i.e. copy of your passport, visa etc.
- Payment of the appropriate program fees needs to be made before your enrolment can be finalised (further details & exact amounts due will be included in your offer letter).
Payment can be made by:
- Credit Card;
- Direct deposit to International Education Services
Commonwealth Bank, Beaudesert Branch
Account No: 06 4400 1007 6403
Swift Code: CTBAAU2S
- Please email a copy of the payment receipt to IES. Your contact for all payment options is Enrolments Manager, details below
- Once payment details have been confirmed by the bank, your enrolment will be confirmed.
Note: Please indicate if you have any disability that may require extra services or special consideration.
The Enrolments Manager
International Education Services Ltd
PO Box 989
Spring Hill 4004
Telephone: 61 7 3832 7699
Facsimile: 61 7 3832 9850