ARRANGEMENTS FOR IES COLLEGE 2021 & 2022 INTAKES
IES COVID-19 Offshore Online Study Tuition Fee Rebate
In line with UQ's recent announcement of their Offshore Online Study Tuition Fee Rebate initiative, IES will also be taking the following steps to support our students:
12.5% per semester IES COVID-19 Offshore Online Study Tuition Fee Rebate
If students are currently overseas and prevented from travelling to Australia due to the Australian Government border controls and will be commencing study with IES online in our August, October or November 2021 cohorts from their home country, they may be eligible for a IES COVID-19 Offshore Online Study Tuition Fee Rebate.
Students will need to be a full-fee paying international student enrolled with IES. The rebate will provide a 12.5% reduction per semester of their tuition fees.
The rebate is 12.5% per semester off tuition fees, which is credited off semester two fees.
Please note, this fee reduction cannot be combined with any other scholarship.
$2000 Contribution towards two-week Quarantine costs and other Assistance Services
If students are currently overseas, IES will provide services and arrange accommodation up to the value of $2000 when they are able to travel to Australia to continue their studies but are subject to 2 weeks supervised quarantine. This will include:
- Accommodation for two weeks (arranged through an IES approved provider);
- Airport pickup to transport to accommodation;
- Food and necessities starter pack;
- Welfare contact to assist with transition to UQ and Brisbane;
- Access to counsellors (mental health and wellbeing);
- Access to international student advisers;
- Access to the student accommodation team to assist in finding the right home after the two-week quarantine;
- Access to online-based social activities;
- Access to a student mentor.
No Tuition Fee Increase for 2021
The impact that COVID-19 is having on societies globally is profound and we are committed to delivering knowledge leadership for a better world. To ensure that international students can still access a quality education IES will not increase fees for 2021. Tuition fees will therefore remain at the 2020 level.
Note: Students onshore are expected to attend the scheduled face-to-face classes.
January Extended 2021 - Online OR Face to face
February Standard 2021 - Online OR Face to face
May Express 2021 Online
June Extended 2021 - Online OR Face to face
August Standard 2021 - Online OR Face to face
November Express 2021 Online
Flexible Online and Face to Face Delivery of Programs
Students have the flexibility of making an online commencement and transitioning across to face to face classes once available.
- IES intends to offer face to face delivery of programs from July 2020, this is especially relevant for any students onshore in Brisbane.
- Should offshore students not be able to travel to Brisbane for face to face classes, they have the option of commencing their studies online and transitioning to face to face delivery of their classes once it is possible to arrive in Brisbane.
- Students also have the option to complete their entire IES program online.
- For more information and student support please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
IES SCHOLARSHIPS FOR OUTSTANDING STUDENTS 2021
A limited number of Scholarships for Outstanding IESFY Students is available for each of the 2021 IESFY intakes. Successful IESFY applicants with superior English proficiency and academic grades may be entitled to a semester two fee reduction of 25 per cent. To be considered for a 2021 Outstanding IESFY Scholarship, students must:
- Apply through an Approved IES Agent Representative.
- Be an International Student.
- Complete the 2021 IESFY Scholarship for Outstanding Students Application Form, including a brief summary about their academic achievements.
- Students fill out the IESFY Scholarship for Outstanding Students 2021 Application Form by the due date, prior to commencement of their IESFY studies.
- Students provide this completed application form to their Approved IES Education Agent/Representative.
- The Agent Representative will submit the completed Scholarship Application Form as a component of the Student's application to IESFY.
- Upon 'Confirmation of Enrolment' into IESFY, the Student will be notified via their Agent as to whether the Scholarship has been approved and awarded.
- The scholarship will be conditional upon the students' successful progression into Semester Two of their IESFY studies.
- The awarded scholarship will therefore represent a 25% reduction in the students' semester two tuition fees.
All scholarship decisions are at the Director's discretion and cannot be used in combination with any other fee reduction arrangement.
For enquiries or further support, please contact: email@example.com
Applications for each intake are due by the following dates:
- IESFY February Standard Intake - 30 November 2020
- IESFY August Standard Intake - 30 June 2021
- IESFY May Express Intake - 30 March 2021
- IESFY October Express Intake - 30 August 2021
Reminder: IES Online English Language Placement Test Now Available
Due to difficulty in accessing IELTS, TOEFL or PTE tests, IES can now provide to enrolled IES Foundation Year students, if required, with a free online English language proficiency placement test -> Click here
Following commencement to IES Foundation Year, students enrolled via the online placement test will still be required to sit a formal English test. IES will give priority to IESFY students to sit a PTE Academic test, free of charge, at the IES Pearson test centre.
Please note, students sitting for the IES placement test must set up their own account; this cannot be done by an Agent representative.
Students and Agents can contact the enrolment office for more information about the test: firstname.lastname@example.org